Evergreen curriculum is based on Holistic approach which sees the child in the round, as a whole person – physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially, morally and culturally. The curriculum aims at helping children be the most that they can be. The curriculum focuses on six developmental domains of early childhood development. The learning outcomes under these six developmental domains is achieved through theme based approach.
Why EverGreen Nursery?
‘’We make it our priority to provide children with a safe, caring and structured environment away from their homes.’’
- Preparing children for Kindergarten/FS1 level.
- Well planned curriculum focusing on holistic development of child.
- Fostering creativity and developing self confidence in children.
- Limited number of children in a classroom to maintain standard ratio.
- Qualified, experienced and passionate teachers.
- Open, Clean and Well-designed indoors and play area
- Motherly care and a home like environment
- Extended care facility after nursery hours
- Age appropriate engaging activities
- Full time HAAD registered Nurse and Well equipped Clinic.
We are recognized and certified by ISO9001:2015 USA for Health and Safety
"Our child Parvathy enjoys her nursery a lot. We are so much satisfied and happy about the atmosphere being provided in the Evergreen nursery."
Use this form to contact us