At Evergreen Nursery, we accept registration for children from 18 months to 4 years old.
Evergreen Nursery welcomes children of all nationalities. Your child’s admission is confirmed only after Evergreen Nursery has approved your completed application and all required documents and upon our receipt of the applicable fees and tuition.
In order to complete the Registration please follow the steps as mentioned below.
Visit the Nursery and for a walkthrough and meet the leaders and curriculum experts. Parents are free to raise any other issues that they wish to discuss.
After the parents are satisfied with the infrastructure, the curriculum & methodology, the teaching and day care quality and the overall Evergreen standards, they can collect the admission form along the admission kit.
Complete the Registration forms and pay the registration fee.
Upon confirmation of availability at Evergreen Nursery pay the tuition fees to secure your child’s place.
List of documents required for Admission
- 8 copies of child’s recent photos
- Copy of Child’s Passport with valid visa and Emirates ID
- Copy of Father’s passport copy with valid Visa and Emirates ID
- Copy of Mother’s passport copy with valid Visa and Emirates ID
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of child’s Vaccination Record